Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #133

Friday is my favorite day of the week and doing this MEME makes it even better!

1. BEANS and TORTILLAS make a quick and easy dinner.
2. EDGAR SAWTELLE is the book I'm reading right now.
3. July brings back memories of PAST 4th OF JULY PICNICS
4. THAT MY LAST RELATIONSHIP WASN’T GOING TO WORK was obvious.
5. They say if you tell your dreams THEY DON’T COME TRUE.
6. TIME to think it over.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to READING MY BOOK, tomorrow my plans include GOING OUT FOR DINNER WITH OUT FRIENDS FROM OUT OF TOWN and Sunday, I want to REST!

Visit http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/ for more fun entries. Thank you for stopping by! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you in advance for your comments, they make my day!