Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My World Tuesday - XL

This is one of my favorite Memes because it allows me to share photos of my city! This week I will be sharing with you some beach photos.

I live very close to the water, if I go out the door and walk seven blocks down my street I will be at the beach in less than 10 minutes.

All these photos are of the Los Muertos beach, the oldest and at one time - years ago - most popular beach.

I hope you enjoyed the photos and if you wish to visit other blogs visit: http://showyourworld.blogspot.com/2009/07/my-world-tuesday-issue-xl.html

See you next week ~

4 comments:

  1. Great photos and views !!

    I used to live about 10 minutes from the beach ... I really miss that !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos of your beautiful beach and piece of the world. I live across the street from the ocean wayyyy up north from you and I consider myself very blessed to do so. Welcome to blogging and have a great week.
    Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm an inland dweller so can't get to a beach very easilly. The closest, about a two hour drive is at the North Sea! Chilly!

    You're quite right, we should have booked our holiday in Mexico! It's just so stunning. We'll definately visit one day.....and come a knocking on your door!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a little behind with this blog, but gorgeous photos. I love being that close to water and the beach. My skin and hair always look amazing then. Thanks for showing us your world!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you in advance for your comments, they make my day!