Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins # 141

I am back!!! Yeah!!! I missed this blog and doing the challenges and memes! Here we go with my first in ages, if you wish to join, go to http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/2009/09/141.html

1. That's a GREAT THING to be..
2. BELIEVE IT OR NOT; I'm over here!
3. The possibilities include: AS MANY AS YOU CAN THINK OF!.
4. TORTILLA SOUP is one of my favorite cool day recipes.
5. How will you know WHEN IS TIME TO DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY.
6. A CUP OF HOT CHOCOLATE and a stormy sky.7.
And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!, tomorrow my plans include CLEANING and Sunday, I want to ENJOY MYSELF AT A BIRTHDAY PARTY!

Glad to be back!!!
Happy weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you in advance for your comments, they make my day!