Monday, September 21, 2009

INTERNATIONAL DAY OF PEACE ~

I almost forgot this most important day. I pray for international peace not only today but everday. I invite you to visit http://internationaldayofpeace.org/news_and_updates/ideas-to-promote-peace-day-and-preview-of-2009-peace-day-events-projects for suggestions, ideas and more information on the subject. The following was suggested as a post on our facebook accounts; I do have one, however, I am sure is deemed inactive as I do not seem to get into it. Therefore I decided to post it here:
“We hope that people, communities and nations everywhere will participate in this year’s observance of the International Day of Peace on September 21st".

May you have a peaceful day ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you in advance for your comments, they make my day!