Monday, September 28, 2009

Mixed Media Monday - Meaningful Music

Today I am taking part - for the first time ever - in the fun mix media art challenge at http://mixedmediamonday.wordpress.com/ The idea is to chose a piece of music that is meaningful to you, and create a piece of art around it.

I chose some instrumental music - I find it easier to create listening to that type of music, and since I am big on recycling - my art journal is last year's agenda - I took out several scraps of paper and images and this is what I came up with... Not bad, I think - albeit minimalist - after being un-inspired for so long :)

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Thanks for participating in a Mixed Media Monday challenge - I hope we see lots more of your art! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors and the layout. Sometimes less is more, both in art and in music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your journal piece, I'm big on recycling too.

    ReplyDelete

I thank you in advance for your comments, they make my day!