Saturday, April 10, 2010

Friday Fill-ins # 171

I am a day late for this but I hope it's ok - I really enjoy this type of challenges so in my opinion "Better late than never!" Here is my colaboration:

1. In 1992, I was SAILING AWAY!.


2. ALL laughter and smiles.

3. Do what you CAN, with what you HAVE, where you ARE.

4. WITH MY LOVE is where I'd like to be.

5. The trees and flowers are telling me SPRING IS HERE!.

6. LOVE AND FAITH that just keeps going on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to GOING HOME, tomorrow my plans include LUNCH WITH MY FAMILY and CALLING FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
 
Enjoy your weekend! ~

2 comments:

  1. What a fun blog! Thanks for inspiring me! I want to play too!

    GoingTwinsane from Swap-bot now following! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and joining in the swap. I have a few overseas bloggers so no probs. Will be in touch next week with the partners (this will be as a post not message) so stay tuned!xx

    ReplyDelete

I thank you in advance for your comments, they make my day!