Friday, May 14, 2010

C is for Chocolate Colors


Today I am participating for - the first time - in the weekly challenge over at http://alphabetchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ and here is what I came up with:
Except for the textured cardstock I used as background, everything else is recycled paper. The tree trunk I made by using watercolors on a sheet of newsprint and outlined it with a sharpie; the top of the tree is made with a newspaper photo and a magazine add background - all of them in what I think qualifies as the right color family: Chocolate! I am now off to have some :)

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous, I love the way you've incorporated all the recycled materials. Many thanks for joining in with us over on the Alphabet challenge blog this week, always nice to see new faces joining in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recycling! Hope you enjoyed your chocolate too lol! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great creation - thanks for joining in the alphabet challenge this week - hope you enjoyed your chocolate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Good idea about the re-cycling. Thanks for playing with us at The Alphabet Challenge. S x

    ReplyDelete

I thank you in advance for your comments, they make my day!