Friday, May 14, 2010

Flower Twinchie

Something Completely Different....." is a blog that posts a weekly challenge - Congratulations! They are celebrating their first year since going live, may there be many more years of fun challenges. The title of this post is the challenge for this week and in keeping with my reclying theme is weekend, here is my creation:

I first used a piece of cardboard and hand colored it green, I then put a scrap of printed paper I had lefover from another project, added a couple of newsprint flowers (painted with watercolors and outlined with a sharpie) and a lonely butterfly I had laying around. I am happy with the result and just hope it meets the requirements.
Go visit http://adifferentchallengeaweek.blogspot.com/ and enjoy the beautiful entries.

6 comments:

  1. what a lovely take on this weeks theme. Inchies and twinchies are fab for using up all those left over bits....

    Good Luck in this weeks draw at SCD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now thats nice and bright - great colours !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog. Came in, made myself at home and looked at your doings.......love it.
    Thanks for entering my giveaway. I have wanted a bloggie buddy in Mexico and here you are. Ola amiga.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bold colourful flowers. Love it.Thanks for playing at SCD this week. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm liking those newsprint flowers!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you in advance for your comments, they make my day!