Wednesday, June 2, 2010

ABC WEDNESDAY - T is for Trees!

I LOVE trees! So this week's letter was rather easy for me :)
Here are some trees from my ever growing collection...

This is a Palm tree from a gluebook page I made last year.

A buganvilia tree covered up by other plants as well!
Palm trees agains a stormy sky

A beautiful flowering tree

Tropical tree tops
Pine and Palm trees
And I leave you with a tree in a muddy river - a fav combination!

To read more entries visit http://abcwednesdayround3.blogspot.com/ 

2 comments:

  1. My favorite shot is the storm!
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your palm trees with a stormy sky! It's not often we see that, it's usually blue, blue skies with palms, isn't it?

    On behalf of the team, thanks for taking part in ABC Wednesday this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

I thank you in advance for your comments, they make my day!