Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday 5 for June 5: Control

1.When did you take time this week to play? - Yesterday afternoon, I started working on some keychains for my nephew's baptism
2.This past week, what would you have liked to rewind so you could experience it again? Taking the time to go to a knitting class - something I've been wanting to do for a long time
3.What happened this week to give you pause? I got sick and spent a couple of afternoons in bed - sad but true!
4.From what situation this week would you have liked to eject yourself? Packing for our upcoming trip and leaving the apartment in mint condition :(
5.In what situation this week did you cede power to someone else? I allowed my daughter to pick a movie I do not care for but sometimes you just have to give in...
 
This is my first time participating in this Meme, if you would like to play or read other entries please visit: http://www.friday5.org/

1 comment:

I thank you in advance for your comments, they make my day!