Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Gallery - Motherhood

I have many photos of my Princess and I, many examples of what motherhood is...  I found it so very hard to pick one. I chose this one because of her funny face! 
We had been strolling on the boardwalk and made a stop so I could feed her some "esquites" - cooked corn kernels - but as soon as she saw the camera posing took priority and what could I do but wait?! Oh how I miss those days when she was little and spontaneous!
I am glad I made the time to enjoy her then and I cherish my time with her now ~

5 comments:

  1. Oh how I love the photo of both of you and how I miss the malecon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photo, you both looking very relaxed and happy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Sian - MummyTips / CyberMummy Here...... I've just posted with the info you need in order to get your pic printed for the real life CyberMummy Gallery exhibition courtesy of Photobox.
    http://www.mummy-tips.com/2010/06/cybermummy-gallery-get-your-pics-in.html
    Do add htp://www.Mummy-tips.com to your blogroll if you like what you read...

    ReplyDelete

I thank you in advance for your comments, they make my day!