Friday, June 4, 2010

Something Completely Different...

Again, this is the very first time I participate in the weekly challenge hosted by http://adifferentchallengeaweek.blogspot.com/, this week's theme is HOUSE/S and this month all creations are to be done on skinnies. Here is my entry:
This skinny was made with recycled cardboard as a base, leftover scrapbooking paper as background and a house drawn by my daughter with markers on painted newsprint. She is always commenting how bad she wants me to use her art in my creations and I thought this was a very good ocasion to do so... She is of course thrilled!

7 comments:

  1. How lovely, like the addition of your daughter's drawing. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great skinni! loving the freestyle element.

    Thank You for joining us this week at SCD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny house, I think your daughter will be very happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quote. Thank you for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. really cute..love your title

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fact you and your daughter worked together on this. The house is fab!Thanks for playing at SCD this week.

    ReplyDelete

I thank you in advance for your comments, they make my day!