Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday Scribblings #221 - Life Swap

Here is the challenge for today over at http://www.sundayscribblings.blogspot.com/

Is there anyone whose life you would swap yours with? NO, CAN'T THINK OF ANYONE WORTH SWAPPING WHAT I HAVE
What about for one day? HMMMM...
One hour? DOABLE :)
If you did swap lives and then got yours back, what lessons would you have learned? TO APPRECIATE EVEN MORE ALL THE BLESSING I RECEIVE ON A DAILY BASIS
What would you do differently if you could? I WOULD TAKE MORE RISKS (CHANCES) IN ORDER TO FULFILL DREAMS/GOALS
Whose life fascinates you? A PHILATROPIST'S LIFE, MUST BE GREAT TO BE ABLE TO GIVE ON A REGULAR BASIS
If you wouldn't swap lives with anyone, why not? BECAUSE I LOVE MY LIFE, WITH ALL ITS UPS AND DOWNS - I RATHER COUNT MY BLESSINGS THAN WISH FOR WHAT I DO NOT HAVE.

2 comments:

  1. we are who we are and we are what we have made of ourselves. to wish to be someone else would be to admit we are weak and do not like who we have become. you are wise

    ReplyDelete

I thank you in advance for your comments, they make my day!