Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday Scribblings #230 - Faith

I have Faith in so many things! For starters in myself :), next comes Humanity... why? That is a good question... I guess the thought of not believing in my heart that things CAN be better/improve is too scary to even consider it...
Faith brings me a sense of peace, having faith helps me get up everytime I fall and gives me the willingness to start over again. Without faith there would be no miracles! In order for dreams to come true I must have faith in them, in myself, in others and ultimately in God!
I thank God for my faith in Him and pray my faith in certain others is everlasting :)

6 comments:

  1. Perhaps there would be miracles, but without faith they would pass us by?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Without faith there are no miracles...yes, yes, yes. Well said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a quote for you..."Where hope grows, miracles blossom."

    -Elna Rae

    ReplyDelete
  4. only faith gives miracles.. lovely one, Sarita..!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you in advance for your comments, they make my day!