Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday 5

1.What are the coolest and ugliest tattoos you’ve ever seen? I've seen several in that category, but I have to say anything that involves weapons and blood is ugly in book :)


2.Have you ever had a meal in which squid ink was an ingredient? Yes! A noodle dish with squid ink in Barcelona, can't remember the name of the dish How was it? D e l i c i o u s !!!

3.Are you one of those people who has a favorite pen, or one of those people who just uses whatever’s at hand? I love the written word, so yes, I do have favorite pens, pencils, markers, etc. What’re your favorite pens like? Fat ones! The skinny pens make my fingers crap :(

4.There’s a box of colored markers on the table, and someone tells everyone assembled to grab one. If you have first pick, what do you take? Any shade or pink/purple or red

5.Have you ever written on a wall in a public place? Nooooooo, I'm afraid I would get in trouble!

Wanna join? Read more entries? Visit http://www.friday5.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you in advance for your comments, they make my day!