Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Five - Too Much Not Enough!

TGIF!!! And to celebrate the beginning of a long holiday weekend (here in Mexico) here is my take on this week's meme:

1.Who’s not as funny as he or she thinks? The neighbor who must whistle at all times, as loud as he can, regardless of what time it is.


2.What’s not as big a deal as everyone else seems to think? Having the latest gadget/phone/game.

3.What’s something people aren’t concerned enough about? Education, I think is a big issue.

4.What’s something in the grocery store that’s underrated? Tea! :)

5.What do you pay too much attention to? My busy life, if I cannot change things I should just relax and take one day at a time - easier said than done!
Have a fantastic weekend and do something fun ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you in advance for your comments, they make my day!