Thursday, February 17, 2011

OWOH Winner!!!

Well, here we are, ending this wonderful event and announcing the lucky winner who will receive my "beachy" prize. Before I get into that, I would like to thank Lisa from http://awhimsicalbohemian.typepad.com/ for organizing this fantastic event, 5 years in a row.
At the beginning I was sad thinking next year there would be no more blog mingling, however, if you visit Lisa's blog you can learn all about her plans for next year - yeah!!!
I enjoyed visiting blogs and receiving almost 100 visitors :) who left very sweet comments. One of them is my winner, I've already emailed her to inform her she's won my giveaway; her name is Deb and she has a blog called:
http://debsvintagesoul.blogspot.com/ CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I will continue visiting blogs and getting to know as many of the participants as I can, it's been a very enjoyable event.
Have a fantastic weekend and thank you for stopping by ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you in advance for your comments, they make my day!