Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What' s on your workdesk wednesday?

Today is my very first time participating in this fun meme, here is my desk:

Currently my workspace is a mess - but that's exactly how we create, isn't? There are scissors, a glue stick, papers, cardstock, glitter glue, paper punches, etc., the makings of Valentine's cards :)
I'm enjoying the messy workdesk, because it means I've managed to find the time to create - that makes my day!!!
I wish you a very creative and crafty week!  ~


6 comments:

  1. Glad you found time to create this week! It always is a special treat to art time when you have a busy schedule!


    Katie (149)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Untidy works for me S, although you are nowhere near as untidy as me! I love those little pink paper curled hearts, how delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be warned it can become addictive going around everyones desk - love the pink hearts you have made thanks for sharing ~ Nicky no. 9

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarita, I can second Nicky's warning, it can be so addictive peeking at everyone's work desk to see what they are up to each week. Those paper hearts you have made are lovely and your desk isn't so messy really, just busy. Thanks for sharing. Elizabeth x #79

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very busy desk. Thanks for sharing.
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on joining in - and I totally agree. When my desk is a mess it means I've been having some fun me time!

    Happy WOYWW - Sheena #141

    ReplyDelete

I thank you in advance for your comments, they make my day!