Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Gallery: Trees


I live in a VERY tropical city and there are many things I love about it - among which nature in general ranks at the very top of my list :) and trees in particular are something I totally love!
Our home is located very close to the river and there was a time when I had a job so close to our place that I walked to work daily! and not only that but I was so lucky my daily walk to work was along the river!!!
The rainy season is during the summer and the photo above shows the river with muddy water - typical after an all night long rainstorm, some beautiful trees and green everywhere!!!
Trees to me mean life - what about you, do you like trees? Would you like to participate or view other entries? Visit Sticky Fingers and join in the fun!

1 comment:

  1. I'm like you and I LOVE trees! Trees are beautiful! I miss the trees in Vallarta, but I must admit that GDL also has a lot of beautiful trees!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you in advance for your comments, they make my day!