Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wednesday Wishes - 23

I am very happy to report that two of the wishes I've wished for have come true - in most unexpected ways - however, I am very grateful for them: A vacation in the US - we'll be going to San Diego in July, YEAH!!! And a new place to live - thank you God! and my dear friend Jackie who kept her fingers crossed for us and sent us good thoughts :) May all your wishes come true, you more than deserve it!
This week I will not post any wishes, I just want to verbalize my gratitude to the universe for the wishes granted - I consider myself a lucky girt!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a little late in writing this comment, but I just wanted you to know how happy I am for you and Renata! Keep on wishing!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you in advance for your comments, they make my day!