Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wednesday Wishes * 25 *

I'm back to wishing! And mighty excited I must add :) I am convinced of the power of Positive Thinking - even after being told my tutoring classes are cancelled after next week, that is money I was counting on for another month or so... therefore: Universe, here I go!

1. Extra income to be able to cover my (monthly) expenses while in California.
2. Money for shopping - I have a mile long list of MUST get while in the US!
3. Will power... to lose weight... :)

Have a fantastic rest of the week

P.S. wanna participate? Visit for all the info, button, link, etc.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had money too haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about money! Who doesn't need it? ;) And Yes! I know what you mean about the willpower to lose weight - it can be so hard sometimes! You can do it though!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you in advance for your comments, they make my day!