Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday 5 - Sleep Deprivation

1.When you’re having trouble staying awake, what are some things you do to make sure you don’t drift off to sleep?

I have to wash my face and start walking/moving otherwise I'll dose off!
2.What’s most likely to cause you a prolonged period of not enough sleep?
Worry - financial or health related issues - usually :(
3.When you’re going through a prolonged period of not enough sleep, what parts of your daily routine are likely to change, and how?
I become slower - especially in the mornings and it takes me twice as long to get through my usual rutine.
4.Who in your life seems regularly to have not enough sleep?
One of my sisters... she always seems to be running on low in the sleep dept.5.In what ways does your personality change when you go through a prolonged period of not enough sleep?
I become very moody, intolerant and the little patience I usually have is non-existant :( Ugly!

For more fun entries or to participate please go here - have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you in advance for your comments, they make my day!