Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Favoritas

I recently discovered this blog and the Friday Meme she hosts; this is my first time participating - since it's a photo meme I'm in! :)
This photo was taken just a little while ago, my Princess is playing on the floor next to me - it must be Friday if she's sooo relax! No homework!
When she was little it was a common sight to see her playing at my feet while I was at the computer or crafting but nowadays she is off to do her own thing, so it almost made me teary eye to see her playing at my feet and I ran to get the camera and capture this moment :)
Have a fantastic weekend and I hope to be back next week with another favorita!

1 comment:

  1. Hola S. Gracias por pasar por mi blog y participar en Friday Favoritas. Me encanta la foto y lo que significa para ti. La verdad que los nenes crecen muy pero muy rápido.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete

I thank you in advance for your comments, they make my day!