Monday, September 26, 2011

i heart faces - People's Choice.

This is my very first time participating in this challenge and I am really excited about it as I love taking photos and hope to improve my skills by participating often.
Some times my pictures won't be the best due to my poor quality camera, but I'll do my best. I wish I could have a fancy-schmancy one... one of these days I will! :)
This week's theme is: "Best Face Photo from Summer 2011”, please visit the blog to vote for your favorite face! As usual, my Princess is the subject of my entry photo, it was taken while vacationing in San Diego.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great week~

1 comment:

  1. Sara, she is so beautiful - just like her Mama! I miss you and pray that you are doing well. Love, love, love, Mary

    ReplyDelete

I thank you in advance for your comments, they make my day!