Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Photo Gallery - A Happy Memory

This week's theme was a bit hard at the beginning - because thank God we have many happy memories - however, once I started looking at photos and found these it was easy to make up my mind.
I'm guessing it was four years ago that my dear friend Jackie celebrated her daughter's - Isabella - birthday and we were invited. My Princess was a tiny two year old but she had a blast as these photo prove:

On the trampolin ~

Hitting the pinata ~

Riding the donkey with the birthday girl ~


My Princess and I checking out the "candy" bounty ~

Great memories from dearly missed friends!
For more entries or to participate click here

1 comment:

  1. I can't get over how little Renata was! And Isabella too for that matter! We lost all of those photos when our computer was stolen. It makes me sad thinking about it. :(

    ReplyDelete

I thank you in advance for your comments, they make my day!