Thursday, September 1, 2011

Writer's Workshop

Kat's weekly prompts have arrived in my in-box, as they do every week and it was a matter of "It's now or never" because I've always wanted to participate and either I did not have the time or inspiration needed; today, however, one of the prompts caught my eye: 2.) Write about a time you disappointed yourself. Hahaha! There are too many! How do I pick just one??!?!?!?! Oh, my!
Anyway, here I go...


I can still remember vividly this one time when I dissappointed myself by cutting a romantic vacation - with my impossible love - short just because I was not sure - at the time - I wanted to commit to a relationship that would surely involve eventually moving to Central America. You see, I cannot handle the heat! As it is I have a very hard time dealing with the temperatures here (Puerto Vallarta) let alone moving to a country that only has two seasons: Wet and Dry (but terribly hot nontheless) and they happen to call the wet season Winter - not MY kind of winter!
Needless to say, due to my abrupt decision the relationship ended even before it really got started and to this day I regret that as he will be forever and ever my impossible love...

3 comments:

  1. It's so hard to put yourself out there when it comes to love...I am sorry you lost that chance, but hope that in the future you can use that as a reason to put yourself out there! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sara, I don't remember you ever telling me about this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No man is worth horrible weather! LOL

    Seriously I don't know what I'd do without four seasons. I absolutely adore fall and winter. :)

    Found you from the workshop link-up.

    ReplyDelete

I thank you in advance for your comments, they make my day!