Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday 5: Out of Place

It's been awhile since I've written anything... I don't like that... every week I go over to Friday 5 to eye their questions and I deem them either too difficult, too personal or I'm honest and just tell myself I'm not in the mood to think... Enough of that! Here I am with an entry this week :)

1.What non-food items are in your refrigerator or freezer?
I currently have some US dollars left over from our vacation, at different times I've had documents, tickets, etc.

2.What non-book items are on your bookshelves? Seasonal ornies, decorations - I change it every season/holiday

3.What song or album in your music collection doesn’t fit in with your usual tastes?
Willie Nelson - he doesn't really go with my classical or classic rock cds :)

4.What item in your wardrobe really doesn’t match anything else?
A loud blouse I got at a Christmas exchange at work - yuck!

5.What scar on your body did you receive in the unlikeliest of ways?
I did not plan on having a child, so I guess my C-section scar counts as unlikely, no?

Thank you for reading this randomness and I wish you a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you in advance for your comments, they make my day!