Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

Here I am, able to participate in this fun meme again. I love the photo they have posted today so at the end of my entry I will share it with you :)

1.How can I LET GO AND LET GOD?.

2. I AM TRYING TO LET GO OF STRESS at the moment.
3. That summer, IN SWEDEN, WAS INCREDIBLE.
4. MY PARENTS DID NOT APROVE OF SLEEPING OVER AT PEOPLE'S HOUSES and we respected that.
5. What was THE BIG DEAL? THAT THEY DID NOT KNOW OUR FRIENDS PARENT.
6. WITH MY FRIENDS, I LIKE TO stay in touch.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to TAKING RENATA TO A BIRTHDAY PARTY, tomorrow my plans include BRINGING SOME STUFF FROM OUR OLD APT TO ORGANIZE MY CRAFT ROOM and Sunday, I want to BELIEVE THE TROPICAL STORM THAT'S COMING TOWARDS US WILL VEER OFF OUR BAY!
FFI

1 comment:

  1. Another birthday party? How fun! I love going to children's birthday parties. I haven't heard anything about a tropical storm...I wonder if we'll receive any rain.

    ReplyDelete

I thank you in advance for your comments, they make my day!