Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Creative Space

No, this is not a post about my crafting area, just of what is on my desk! This is my first time participating in Our Creative Spaces fun weekly blog event. I find it very motivating to see what the other participants are working on at the moment - and since I seem to have lost my crafting inspiration (mojo) - maybe something will spark my creativity again!
I decided to work on something productive - in hopes of getting inspired by the colors and textures - and started tracing some tags on an empty cereal box. I'm big on recycling so I decided to put the empty box to good use, I will be using the tags to wrap my lengths of ribbon on them. You see, here in PV ribbon is either expensive or I'm too poor to buy a whole spool of it, so the typical thing to do is buy it by the meter. As you can imagine I have several meters - or bits of some - getting all tangled up in my "ribbon case". Once they are sorted I will post a photo of them looking pretty :)
Thank you for stopping by and I look forward to participating again next week, hopefully with a real project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you in advance for your comments, they make my day!