Sunday, November 20, 2011

Feliz 20 de Noviembre!

Today is the anniversary of the beginning of the Mexican Revolution and every year there is a great 3 hr. long parade that I've watched yearly - since Renata was a baby - from the same spot/street, and today it was no different :)
My niece and nephew came along to watch it with us and later on we joined my brother, his fiance and their baby. Here are some photos taken this morning:
Patriotic colors
Green Mexican Shawls number
Pom poms could not be skipped :)
It is a tradition for the charros to close to parade and this year  it was no exception, here is my handsome cousin all dressed up.
 And in Renata's book there is no better way to end a holiday parade than with cotton candy!!! Have a happy Sunday and a great week ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you in advance for your comments, they make my day!