Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Favoritas

Happy to be back joining Lisa Renata - what a nice name :) with my fav photos this week.
As most of you probably know, on Wednesday it was Dia de Muertos and - like we do every year - we went to the cemetery.
Here is a photo of my Princess and mom eating tamales and drinking atole made by my mom - YUM! There are no people around because it was early, however you can see by Renata's face that the sun is already too bright - and it was hot too!
By 10am it was packed and couldn't get closer to take a better photo of the Marichi band that played during Mass - the singer had a lovely voice and the homily was just beautiful. A beautiful day spent with my those I love the most!

1 comment:

  1. Yummy tamales! Sounds like you all had a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you in advance for your comments, they make my day!