Monday, November 21, 2011

Meet me on Monday ~ 58th Edition

This is my first time participating in this fun Meme, I can't wait to do it more often! This is a holiday weekend for us so I'm home and therefore able to write a post on a Monday :) Here is my entry:

1. I wish I had more time to... READ, RELAX, DO NOTHING!
2. What is your favorite kind of soup? CLAM CHOWDER
3. Where will you eat Thanksgiving dinner? WE DO NOT CELEBRATE HERE :(
4. What is your favorite time of day? EARLY IN THE MORNING, BEFORE THE DAY STARTS
5. Did you start Christmas shopping yet? NOPE, I ONLY HAVE A FEW STOCKING STUFFERS BUT THAT'S ABOUT IT :(

For more fun entries or to participate visit Never growing old, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you in advance for your comments, they make my day!