Saturday, June 30, 2012

Country Kids

This week was a busy one for us and it rained often, but we still had time for art and water fun - a great combination in my daughter's book!

Here the Princess is thrilled to finally be using her new raincoat!
One afternoon it was raining rather hard so we stayed indoors painting with watercolors :)
And living in the tropics guarantees a little bit of everything - everyday! 
Here she is splashing into a pool - her fav place to be on a daily basis.
All in all a great week for my girly girl!
Country Kids from Coombe Mill Family Farm Holidays Cornwall


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I have never been to Mexico but now I want to go. I love the look of the mountains and lovely clear blue pool. What a happy Princess she looks! Thank you for joining me on Country Kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so jealous that you went from raincoat to pool. Looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I thank you in advance for your comments, they make my day!