Friday, July 13, 2012

The Little Bliss List - Grateful


Every Friday, the Little Bliss List provides a chance for us to celebrate the little things that brought us hope and happiness this week. I do believe when we focus on the sweet stuff of life, the sweet stuff multiplies. And by sharing those small gifts in our lives, we help others notice the gifts in theirs. 
Here is my Grateful list!: 

  • We are about to finish our first week of summer vacation - how relaxing. . .
  • Our Princess attended summer camp this week and it was a success!
  • I was able to help out Mr. Wonderful this week, it was nice to be able to do stuff for him  
  • Our new house is coming along!!! Hopefully by the end of the month we'll be able to move in!!!
  • The great summer rains we've had so far have made everything emerald green, lush and colorful - just the way I like it :)


1 comment:

  1. Summer rains are the best, glad you had a blissful week!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you in advance for your comments, they make my day!