Friday, November 30, 2012

Reverb12 - #1

I received an email for lovely Kat inviting me to join in on the above mentioned event - how honor I feel to have been invited!!! And as a matter of fact everybody is, so come join in! Go over and visit Kat to learn all about this great event. 
Here is my first post - the first of many, I hope :)

The first prompt for #reverb12 is: How are you starting this last month of 2012?

Overwhelmed! There, I've said it and I feel better :) For quite sometime I've been stretching myself to do more and more for everybody - for many reasons - everyday and very little for myself! 
I've caught myself wanting creative time, craving some reading time, wanting to walk nonstop for more than 10 min... I've neglected myself big time!
The good thing is that I'm aware of it all and willing to do something about it, starting tomorrow! I must! 
So let me ask myself that question again: how am I starting the last month of 2012? AWARE! and willing to do something about MY needs while trying to balance the needs those in my life... and trying not to lose myself - again - in the balancing act! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you in advance for your comments, they make my day!