Saturday, February 2, 2013

Saturday 9: Aida




1) Have you ever been to the opera? No, unfortunately
2) Maria Callas was often called a "diva." Is that a compliment or a criticism? Compliment!
3) Aida was composed by famous Italian Giusseppe Verdi. In addition to opera, what else can the world thank Italy for? Gelato, pasta, pizza :)
4) Verdi was Italian and Callas was Greek. Would you rather vacation in Italy or Greece? Hmmm, tough decision as I LOVE both countries!
5) The Marx Bros. starred in A Night at the Opera. What's the funniest movie you have ever seen? I've seen several, can't remember which one was the most recent one -I'm sleepy :)
6) What's for dinner tonight? Nothing, we had a really late big lunch!
7) Are you wearing any jewelry right now? Earrings - I keep them on until I go to bed.
8) Sam Winters has a scratchy throat and watery eyes. How do you treat the common cold? With hot cinnamon tea/honey and other home remedies.
9) Do you need your glasses (or contacts) when you drive? No, I need them to read and use the computer :(

For more fun entries or to participate, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you in advance for your comments, they make my day!