Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Fill-Ins

1. I use READING GLASSES :(
2. SOMETHING'S GOTTA GIVE is one of my favorite movies.
3. It's FRIDAY ALREADY!!!
4. I PANIC time AND TIME AGAIN!
5. I said I'M TIRED, and then he said WHAT'S NEW!.
6. A YUMMY DESSERT is what I'm craving right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to GETTING MY LAUNDRY DONE, tomorrow my plans include CREATING SOME ART and Sunday, I want to BE READY FOR SCHOOL ON MONDAY!

Yay for fun memes like this one! Participate or read some fun entries here.

2 comments:

  1. Something's Gotta Give is a great movie! I love Diane Keaton, although most of my friends don't understand why. She's just one of the few actresses I really can identify with. Have you read her memoir? The end of it had me sobbing (her tribute to her mother, who died a few years ago from Alzheimers).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you swap through? I used to play a lot on swap bot but then I stopped, I'm not sure why though!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you in advance for your comments, they make my day!